Best view in Mozilla firefox, resulotion 1024 X 768 ----> txs for visiting :)

Senin, 08 Maret 2010

love letter

dear,my precious person....

sorry, if i distrub in your life but i just want you to know contents of my heart. i must honest to you,untill now i still love him. i know this is very painful but i did it because i wanted to forget him but i can't.
i just a woment who wants to be loved with all my heart. but you're is my best brother :D.
you're too good for me,i'm too hurt you too deep i feel very sorry for having hurt you. but i hope we will not be split up i want us to be friends forever.
i know you really liked one of my friends is justified?if it's true that i strongly support your relationship. i think i've told you the truth i just hope you'll forgive me for my mistakes i've ever done. i'm sorry if this is what i did as a child but i love you as my brother.thanks my best brother,i promise if him becomes my boyfriend i will keep and will not hurt her anymore as i've done to you. please don't leave me alone i need you as my brother,sorry and thanks....

2 komentar:

komentarnya ditunggu yak sobat pooh :)